Saturday, February 26, 2011

You know... I know my Emma is adorable and everything... and i mean i even still think she is truly precious when she's throwing a temper tantrum .. (sometimes anyways.....) 

But, I'm getting really tired of my nose being bashed in by her head. I don't really mind that she feels the need to whap her head on everything else...
It's her body.... she can react as she so chooses...
But, I'd really like my nose to still be all in one piece by the time she moves out of the house.
Three days in a row .... My nose is tired of the abuse.

I let her stay up as long as i could stand to last night. Usually bed time is a strict 8pm each night. It helps her not be so cranky. But i let her stay up until 10 last night... She did everything in her power to stay awake. That child was like the energizer bunny on caffeine. She could NOT  sit still for the life of her. Took no time for her to fall asleep though.

She has also started a new trick.... She won't say one, and i can hardly get her to say two.... but she LOOOVES saying.... "THA-WEEE"... I can't help but beam from ear to ear.

She's the smartest, most beautiful princess ever.... Oh course... I'm partial.... And totally allowed to be. :)

Well I guess it's that time... Time to go pic crazy. These are some older ones but still fav's of mine.






















Man oh man how time sure does fly. I couldn't imagine a day without her though.
Honestly she's giving me the reason to wake up everyday and be somebody.
After losing my mom when i was 17 and after losing my first daughter ...
I felt like there was no point.
But she reminds me every day how important i am to her.
She needs me here.
To be her mother when necessary,
Her best friend when needed,
and her biggest fan for all of time.
Aim high my princess......
I can only imagine how truly far you will go!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I hate when that happens! One time my son hit me so hard, accidentally, I heard my nose crack. It was awful. He usually gets my lip though. It's the worst!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow...had it happen way too many times between my kids & the kids I used to have when I did daycare.

    Those pics are super-cute!

    Carolee
    TheBlogging Biz Mom

    ReplyDelete