Thursday, February 24, 2011

We all know the saying,
"Time flies when we're having fun."
But where does it really go so quickly?

I am feeling the need for things to slow down a bit. 
If feel like just last week i walked out of the hospital with my princess.

In reality, she turned 15 months old on Tuesday this week!
Where the HECK does time go.
Although i wouldn't turn back the hand of time for anything.

No, she isn't as small and quite as cuddle as she once was but,
she is truly becoming her own person.
I see more and more of her personality with each passing day. 
I get distracted with not doing my own daily stuff just because i get hooked.
I fall into a trance like state and i could just sit there and watch her for hours.

I know, every mother feels this way about their child.
But to just sit there and think...
In 15 months time, she went from an itty bitty 5 lbs baby who could only cry, couldn't hold her head up, and was colicky to a now, walking, talking (kinda lol) person of her own.


........................
Time sure flies when your having fun. 
Dang it.






























No comments:

Post a Comment