Friday, February 25, 2011

What did you just say?!?!?

Well, Now that i have a little misses who is trying to learn to speak, we have fun in the oh-so fortunate turn of what she is saying that should be appropriate, ending up sounding nothing quite appropriate at all.

Today i have been trying to teach her to say "I DID IT!!" And she's been trying really hard. She just learned to climb onto the couch the other day and when she gets up... She will throw her hands in the air and say... "I DIE!!" Ah well, i know what she means. We're working on it.

But that's not the worst of it. She like pointing to things and saying "oooohhh see it?"...... Well it comes sounds more .... ok ...exactly like "ohhhh sh**" ... yea you get my jist. You can imagine the horrible looks i get as were going through a store and ever few seconds she pointing to something new and sayin... "Oooohhhh Sh**"

Yea not to many people find it funny. ME... well i know she's a kid and she has no idea that's what she is saying. Just just trying to see if i "see it"... So no harm, no foul to me really. I actually get a bit of a chuckle seeing people becoming so disturbed with what shes saying... Give it a break people .. she's 15 months on... not 15 years...

That and now that she's figuring out more and more words... random things come out of her mouth that i just haven't quite figured out what she's meaning.

The other day in the yard she poined to the sky and said what sounded like "dead babies"... Yea still haven't figured that one out yet.

She knows tons of words.... And she used to say duck.... but it always sounded like buck or butt.... But now.... It sounds like duck... but with the d.... replaced with an f. lol

I find it all comical really... and i think it's even funnier when it makes my MIL cringe. Lol.

I wonder what will be instore with this little mini-cute-genius of mine tomorrow. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are so lucky. My youngest is 13 and my Grandson is 3 (and moved to Florida)...

    I did home daycare for around 10 years and loved it- my kids always had friends and there was never a dull moment :-)

    I'm visiting from CafeMom

    I have a few (too many) blogs- but these are the main ones:

    Come on home - mom blog

    Blogging Biz Mom

    While there, feel free to subscribe to my newsletter and join the Blogging Buddies group

    Workingathomeadvice.com

    Have a happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete