Thursday, February 24, 2011

The worst mother award goes to.....






Me!!!!!!

Isn't that fantastic?
Although i feel people should be more concerned with mothers like ... This crazy mother of the year

but lets recap the last 15 months of my daughters life and why i am the worst mother ever.

#1. When my daughter throws a temper tantrum.... I ignore her. I am not ok with giving her attention for behaving in such ways...


#2. I allowed my daughter, at 7 months old, eat a Popsicle!! Although i was standing right next to her the WHOLE time, the stick is a chocking hazard and she could have died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep that's her.

#3. I allow my child to have chocolate, and i have since a few months after she learned to chew!!!!

Yep, it's true!!

#4. I let her get as messy as imaginably possible every chance she can get!


#5. I utterly spoil her to no end.
We plan on buying her this outdoor play gym for her 1/2 birthday in a few months

Even though she has a TON of toys already.
Because you know.. it makes her SOOOO unhappy....


#6. I allow my daughter to watch 2 shows @ 1 hr of tv a day! Sesame street and sid the science kid!
SHE'S GONNA TURN INTO A BRAINLESS ZOMBIE!!!!!!!



#7. I put my child on a schedule. Her bedtime is 8 o'clock every night unless its Christmas eve and were visiting family. But not matter anything else. 8 pm every night. Isn't that horrible?!?!?
Oh and i also read her a book before shutting off the lights.... You know how that just makes her rely on me to much just to get to sleep right...

#8. I plan on moving my daughter to a toddler bed asap once i feel she can properly and safely get up and down from it. But in reality as everyone tells me no real mother would give their child that freedom. A real GOOD mother would keep their child caged up as long as possible.
# 9. I only breastfed my daughter for 4 months!!!!!
Now she's gonna grow up less capable right...


But yet her first word was a 6 mths of age.. and it wasn't just one word.... it was 2!!!!! Kitty cat!

#10. I'm constantly trying to teach my child something. People tell me i push her too hard. But i think she's pretty happy learning.

I'm sure i could continue with this but i only have a short period of me time during Emma's napping so maybe i will continue this tomorrow. 
Oh and a few more videos because i can't believe how far she's come...


Now it's shower time for this momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment