Friday, February 25, 2011

A free shoutout

So i buy all kinds of an assortment of snack for miss Emma. But i have come to find she doesn't too much care for yogurt. She's just not a yogurt kinda kid i guess.



Well i had bought some of these "Earth's Best Yogurt Rice Crisps Bars" and since i had figured out she didn't care for yogurt that sat up in the pantry for a while.

Then one night i was having an awful awful sugar craving. I saw them and i was like hmm well we will try it. It has a ton of good stuff in them, they are only 70 calories a bar, and they are organic. Worth a try right...?

I loooove them. 

Number one, they look like tiny bars, but they really take a really decent edge off hunger. I've actually started eating one a few hrs before dinner so i eat less at dinner time.

Number 2, they are delicious. Idk if anyone else is a vanilla fan like i am but this has the all around yumminess. I'm not typically someone who like granola bars, or anything of that such but this is made with whole grain brown rice. and vanilla yogurt. Its just like the perfect blend of everything!

Although Emma's daddy thinks i keep buying them every week for Emma really i found me a little peice of heaven in the baby food isle ;)

Hey, Earth's Best... If your seeing this... I wouldn't mind if you threw  a few of them boxes my way!! lol

1 comment:

  1. Ahh haha, that is so funny! I used to eat my son's yogurt melts...the Gerber ones.

    ReplyDelete